Wednesday 26 October 2016

Eight Years of Free Craft Tutorials!

I've been sharing craft tutorials on my blog for... a while now. I shared my very first tutorial way back in 2008 and since then I (and some lovely guest bloggers) have shared almost 200 free tutorials, patterns and crafty ideas.

You'll find links to all my free projects over on my (newly updated! hurrah!) Free Crafty Tutorials page.

You can follow that link and bookmark it to come back to when you're feeling crafty, or you'll always find a link to it in the menu that runs along the top of my blog.

Tip: if you're reading my blog on your phone, click on "Home" and a little menu will pop up for you to choose from (you can also read more about me, or my books Super-Cute Felt and Super-Cute Felt Animals, or about the other crafty books I've contributed to).

There are lots of tutorials for making things from felt (of course - you know how much I love felt crafting) as well as free embroidery patterns and other stitch-y projects.

http://bugsandfishes.blogspot.co.uk/p/crafty-tutorials.html
 http://bugsandfishes.blogspot.co.uk/p/crafty-tutorials.html

Then if you scroll down, you'll find Christmas tutorials including lots of felt ornaments and festive paper crafting projects...

http://bugsandfishes.blogspot.co.uk/p/crafty-tutorials.html

... and if you scroll even further, there's ideas for making greetings cards and tags and for creative gift wrapping.

http://bugsandfishes.blogspot.co.uk/p/crafty-tutorials.html
  http://bugsandfishes.blogspot.co.uk/p/crafty-tutorials.html

Tip: if you're viewing the page on a smartphone and all the images are squished together, turn your phone sideways and they should expand to be their correct shape :)

P.S. Do let me know if you make anything using my tutorials, or those of my guest bloggers! It's always so great to hear how people have been using the patterns, and truly wonderful to see pictures.

You can get in touch or tag me on social media - Twitter, Facebook and Instagram - or send me a message via my contact form. I've also started a hashtag on Instagram: #bugsandfishestutorials

4 comments:

Ariadne said...

Thank you for all this free collection of patterns and ideas!You are an inspiration. You should have a donation button as other craft blogs do for people to thank you for using your patterns.AriadnefromGreece!

Linda aka Crafty Gardener said...

Thanks for all your free tutorials. I've made several of them, and have several more on my ever growing list of things to do.

Miaismine said...

Hello There!
Thank you for this page and your tutorials! I am pinning it!

Bugs and Fishes said...

Thanks for the kind comments everyone! xxx

Ariadne - I've always felt a bit weird about having a donation button, but thanks for the suggestion :)