Wednesday 3 October 2012

Handmade Christmas

I picked up a copy of "Handmade Christmas" magazine last week.


It's jam packed with festive decorating ideas and crafty, creative projects for the Christmas season... and two of my designs get a mention (yay!).

My snowy owl ornaments make an appearance in a snow-themed shopping guide ...


... and my vintage felt baubles tutorial gets a mention in a round-up of ideas for decorating with baubles:


It's always lovely to see my work in magazines! If you like the look of Handmade Christmas, I got my copy from WHSmith but it's also available online.

5 comments:

Laura said...

Looks like a lovely magazine. Congrats on being featured in it!

Rachael said...

Wow, that's quite something-well done! I'll defo be getting one of these for some inspiration.Rx

http://sandersonsmithstory.blogspot.co.uk/

MARIA JOSE GONZALEZ said...

Your designs are really pretty. Congratulations as they are published in some magazines.
Mª José

RetroSandie said...

Christmas Making-stuff magazines - have always had a soft spot for them! Love your snowy owls. The retro baubles are cute too. How nice to be featured!!!!!

Bugs and Fishes said...

Thanks guys! I do love a nice Christmas craft mag, and it's always ace to have my work mentioned :)