Sunday 7 June 2009

Felt Flowers Galore... plus: a winner!

After a mammoth photo-editing and listing session this morning, there are lots of new floral treats over in my Etsy shop...

New cherry blossom headbands, one with my usual cherry blossom design and the other bigger and bolder:I wear my own cherry blossom brooch all the time (it seems to go with half the things in my wardrobe) so I'm definitely keeping one of those hairbands for myself! A matching large cherry blossom brooch will be popping up in my shop soon, too.

I've also listed a prototype brooch from some of my flower experiments, it's not quite perfect but it's a one off and listed at a bargain price!And I've finally listed the pretty butterfly flowers - brooches and headbands in a choice of colours:Even more flowery things coming soon, but I need a little break from photo editing for the moment! :)

In other news, it's time to announce the winner of this month's special birthday giveaway.
The number picked from the random-number-generator hat was number 23 ... Dianna, who said "Happy Birthday! What a lovely way to celebrate it. Hope you have a fantastic day." Many congrats to Dianna and thanks to everyone who entered - it has been lovely sharing the birthday fun with you all this week!

10 comments:

Dianna said...

Oh my goodness - I can't believe I was the lucky winner - thank you so much.

I'm loving your butterfly designs - they look fantastic with the black background.

Sew Flippin Cool said...

like the ones with butterflies. very nice!

Canyon Girl said...

Those are gorgeous!

Congratulations to the winner. What a great giveaway.

Shannon

dropstitch said...

I can't believe I confessed to having a moustache and still didn't win :( Oh well, maybe next time! Your new headbands look so summery and pretty, by the way.

Brook said...

cute love the cherry blossom!

bex said...

they all look great!! i wish i had your eye for felt!! well done to dianna!
x

Dark Fairy said...

They are really beautiful, and so beautifully sewn.

Tumus said...

LOL hope you had lots of delicious cake ^_^ Love the cherry blossoms on the head bands.

Grats Dianna!

Lisa said...

The petite cherry blossom headband is adorable - I love all the flowers and blossoms - quite a flower fan myself and have lately spent my crafting time trying to recreate vintage millinery flowers.

Lovely rose photos!

Kim Dellow said...

So pretty, lovely felt flowers. Kim